Magento is a store development platform for online businesses. It is easier to build an eCommerce website using this platform. Choose a theme as per the industry requirement and customize. The customization tools provided in the Magento platform are easy-to-use and it has the completeness as per the business requirements. It is a self-hosted eCommerce platform. The huge online Magento community support is available as and when needed. The community edition is free to use, unlike the enterprise edition. Magento company offers support services in enterprise edition. These friendly features have made the Magento platform popular across the globe.
Following are the advantages of eCommerce development on the Magento platform:
- Developer Friendly – Magento is open-source and built using PHP/MySQL programming. PHP developers can easily acquaint themselves with the Magento platform. The source code of Magento is open for unlimited customization as and when needed. This is a huge advantage for eCommerce developers.
- Mobile-Friendly & Secured – The online store website developed using the eCommerce development platform Magento is responsive to mobile devices. Magento has an enhanced password management system with SHA-256. It has improved cross-site scripting (XSS) prevention. Many more security features present make your online business secured.
- SEO Friendly Store Website – Magento allows developers to apply SEO elements to the eCommerce website. Insert page title and meta description to the web pages in the site. Create an XML sitemap to submit to search engines to index the web pages. Integrate Google Analytics to the website. Many more features are provided as per the search engine’s standard guideline to make eCommerce websites rank higher.
- Guest Checkout – The online shoppers at times do not like to register for purchase. Instead, they like to buy without being a member of the site. Magento offers one-page checkout with a guest checkout feature. This makes the eCommerce system user-friendly. This feature increases the eCommerce conversion rate.
- Real-time Inventory Management – The real-time inventory information is the need of the hour. This helps in the sourcing of the right products in a timely manner. The backend dashboard of Magento offers a product management section to track the inventory. This feature is underlined as required by eCommerce managers nowadays.
- Payment Gateways & Shipping Modules – Configure various payment methods from the options provided. Popular payment gateways together with COD payment options are already available on the platform to integrate. If any payment gateway desired is missing then API can be integrated easily. The same is the case with Shipping options.
- Convert Web Store into Mobile Apps – Various Magento extensions are available on the platform to convert your eCommerce website into eCommerce mobile apps. The theme of the mobile apps can be kept the same as of the website or different mobile themes can be applied for different look and feel.
- Abandoned Cart Management – When in the process of shopping the order is incomplete and the product added to the cart is left as it is then the cart left is called abandoned cart in eCommerce. The online sellers desire to contact the interested shopper to support the purchase process to complete it. Magento offers an abandoned cart management feature that can be enabled to increase conversion rates.
Magento is one of the most popular eCommerce development platforms in the world. Easy customization and rich in features have made the platform this popular. Zaptech Solutions is a Magento eCommerce development company that offers custom services across the globe. Hire Magento developer as your dedicated resource with Magento certification and proven expertise.